UGC NET June 2022 Last Date Extend
Short Information :– UGC NET June 2022 Notification,Exam Date, Application Form: National Testing Agency, NTA have released the latest notification for the NET June 2022. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related UGC NET June 2022 Notification,Exam Date, Application Form recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For UGC NET 2022, UGC NET Online Form 2022, Haryana Latest Job 2022, SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaGovtJobs.Co.In Regularly. All the details related to UGC NET June 2022 Notification,Exam Date, Application Form like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
National Testing Agency, NTA
UGC NET June 2022
UGC NET June 2022 Notification,Exam Date, Application Form
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Form Starting Date :- 30 April 2022.
- Form Last Date :- 30 May 2022.
- Correction in the Particulars in Online Application Form :- 31 May 2022 to 01 June 2022
- UGC NET June 2022 Exam Date :- Update Soon
- UGC NET June 2022 Admit Card Download :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/ Unreserved Candidates :- 1100/-
- General-EWS/OBC-NCL Candidates :- 550/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender :- 275/-
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age of JRF :- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Maximum Age of NET :- NO maximum age Limit
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- —-
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject.
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website: www.ugc.ac.in i
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs 2022 ⬅️
➡️ Examination Details ⬅️
UGC NET Mode of Examination
- The Examination shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
UGC NET Pattern of Examination
- The UGC NET Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
- UGC NET Paper 1 or Paper 2 Time Duration : 03 hours (180 minutes)
|Paper||Number of Question||Marks|
|UGC NET Paper 1||50||100|
|UGC NET Paper 2||100||200|
UGC NET Subject and Syllabus of Test
- The List of Subjects and their Codes for June 2022 Cycle of UGC NET are given at Annexure-II. The candidates may note that the syllabus has been modified and the new syllabus applicable from June 2019 onwards has also been notified through a Public Notice on NTA website.
- Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.
- National Testing Agency will not provide the copy of syllabus to any candidate.
UGC NET Medium of Question Paper
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi only.
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen by the Candidate, while filling the Application Form online. The option once exercised cannot be changed.
- Candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form will be given bilingual paper, but candidates opting for English medium will be given English version only.
- Candidates are required to answer in the medium as per option exercised in the Application Form
- In case of any ambiguity in translation/construction of a question in the exam, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this regard.
UGC NET Marking Scheme
- Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 02 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
- No marks will be given for questions un-answered/un-attempted/marked for Review.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the application Form
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Candidates will be Selected based on the Written Exam.
- For Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join Our Whatsapp Group Channel
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download Last Date Extend Notice
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Read Also This
- Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- HSSC Constable Vacancy 2023
- Hisar GJU Various Vacancy 2023
- UPSC NDA Admit Card 2023 Released
- UPSC CDS Admit Card 2023 Released
- ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023
- CPRI Recruitment 2023
- Chandigarh ALM Admit Card 2023
- EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023
- CISF Tradesman PST Admit Card 2023